Average Weather in Accra, Ghana
What’s the best time to travel to Accra in Ghana? Here are some facts:
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May and June.
- Accra has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- June is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
For more specific information please take a look at the graphs shown below.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours:
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature:
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc.: